Sawano Hiroyuki turns 37 on the 12th September! Much like we did for his 33rd, we’d like to send him a video message with birthday wishes from his fans across the world! To do that we need your help!
Please send us your birthday greeting to Sawano, this can be either a video message, a photo message or anything else, get creative!
- Please make sure to include your name and the country you are from.
- You can send your message in your native language or in Japanese.
- If you’d like to use your native language, please provide a Japanese translation of your message if you can (so that Sawano understands what you said!), if possible english too so that other fans can understand as well
- Please keep your video messages within two minutes so that we can do our best to fit every entry into the final compilation.
- Should your video message be longer than two minutes, please be aware that we may have to cut it down depending on the number of submissions we receive, we will do our best to avoid this.
- The deadline for submissions is Saturday 20th August 2017. Any later submissions may not be included depending on how long it takes for us to complete the final video. To guarantee your entry being included, please send by this date.
Send your entries to:
The final video will be uploaded on our video channel and will also be directly sent to Sawano and his colleagues at Legendoor.
If you have any questions, please do let us know! We look forward to seeing your submissions!
to view our first video message!
Interested in talking to other people who are interested in Hiroyuki Sawano’s music? Well there’s now a public Discord chat for those interested!
Kisetsu-no-Uta has affiliated with the Sawano Hiroyuki Discord Fan Server to bring up a public forum to talk all things Sawano Hiroyuki!
The chat is a community for Sawano fans, however the topic of discussion isn’t locked to Sawano only. There are different text channels for different topics, but you can really talk about anything.
If you’re unaware, Discord is a messaging and voice chat application. You can use the app or web browser to access. You can download an application for your computer, and create an account to use the application at https://discordapp.com.
A quick rundown of the rules of the chat (you can see these rules within the chat itself if you need to):
1. Don’t Spam.
2. Don’t bully.
3. Try to keep the topics within the respective channel.
4. Don’t Spoil.
5. Don’t ask for a staff rank.
6. Cursing/swearing is fine, just try not to do it in excess.
7. No NSFW content. At all.
8. Don’t post anything *disturbing* or *screwed up* in all chats.
9. Differences in opinions are good, just keep things civil. We want to avoid hostility in this chat.
10. If there is leaked information about a video game or anime, for example, it must be kept within #spoilers. This does not apply to leaked music, as you cannot describe a song with words, but you must not link any downloads to leaked music, as the following rule applies.
11. Do not post any download links for any of Sawano’s albums in chat. This applies to all music and other media as well. I know we all love his music, but please support the artist through buying their albums on websites like http://www.cdjapan.co.jp or https://www.amazon.co.jp.
If you’re interested in joining, please click the following link to join the server:
Hope to see you all there!
Our interview with Yosh has now been updated, do check it out here!
Kisetsu no Uta have the honour of holding an interview with Yosh (scaPEGoat, Rise Above) and we want you fans to take part! Have a burning question you’d like to ask him? Then this is your chance!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
Deadline for entries:Wednesday 15th June 2016
Most of you may remember a while back we conducted a talent search here at KnU and we can now present to you the final product!
In order to celebrate Sawano Hiroyuki’s 35th Birthday we have released ‘Chambers of the Heart: An Ode to Sawano Hiroyuki’
Thank you to all the vocalists and musicians that took part in this project. You can check out the tracks over at soundcloud and do also take a look at our booklet.
Do you like spending your free time doing covers of Sawano Hiroyuki’s tracks? Then this project will be of interest to you!
This year we at Kisetsu no Uta will be holding a special music project and give you the chance to show off your musical talents to Sawano Hiroyuki himself! We are looking for:
- Music producers
- Artwork Designers
- Video Editors
- and any other musical talents!
Who knows, maybe you could be the next Mica Caldito to take part in Sawano’s compositions!
Interested? Here’s what you need to do:
email us at: email@example.com with
What would you like to do as part of this project?:
Examples: Can you share with us any audio/video showcasing your talent?
Please get back to us by Friday April 24th so we can add your participation to this project.
We look forward to hearing from you all!
Kisetsu no Uta have the honour of holding a joint interview with Benjamin Anderson and the mysterious mpi! We want you fans to take part! Have a burning question you’d like to ask these two gentlemen? Then this is your chance!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
Please take note that we will not be accepting questions which would expose mpi’s real identity – please refrain from asking the obvious “Who is mpi?”
Deadline for entries: Monday 6th October
This year we celebrate two years since we first launched Kisetsu no Uta, what started as a three member team has now grown into a group of 7! This year we formed an alliance with the Russian Sawano Hiroyuki fan group and welcomed Dmitry into our team. A few months back we welcomed Crimsondramon who is now working as our translator, you will see the hard work he has done very soon!Thank you once again to my wonderful KnU family for working hard from the day you’ve joined us! We’ll have to find a way to celebrate together even if we’re not all on the same continent!
Thank you to Sawano’s team who have given us our blessings, as well as all the vocalists and musicians that have supported us. We hope that through Kisetsu no Uta, we can promote not only Sawano Hiroyuki but also the people behind the music! The vocalists and the musicians are an integral part of Sawano’s work and so we hope to be able to support you as much as we support Sawano.
In the coming year we hope to organise more exclusive interviews as we have in the past, due to busy schedules we were not able to bring you new interviews this year, but we hope to make up for it in future!
Thank you to all the Sawano Hiroyuki fans across the world who have been supporting us and taking part in our activities. Without you KnU would not be what it is today! I hope you’ll continue to support us and in return we hope to provide you content that you wish to see here! The KnU team is forever growing so if you are ever interested in joining us, please feel free to reach out to us!
Once again, on behalf of the Kisetsu no Uta team, I thank you all very much! Cheers to another Sawanoistic year!
It’s nearly that time of the year where we celebrate the day Sawano Hiroyuki was brought to this planet! To celebrate we are running two projects this year.
Project A has started and will be top secret! Thank you to those that are participating in this, we look forward to seeing the final product!
Project B is open for all and is a group birthday card! Please send us your greetings for Sawano’s 34th Birthday!
Email us at email@example.com with:
1. Your name
3. (optional) A small picture (100×100) that you would like to add with your greeting
4. Your greeting to Sawano (We recommend Japanese or English, our team can help with Chinese, French and Russian translations)
Deadline: 21st August
Happy new year everyone,
I and the KnU team would like to wish everyone a very happy new year
I think it’s pretty safe to say that 2013 was a great year for us , and we hope it was for you as well.
So many cool things happened in the Sawanoverse
First of, we got to see 3 soundtrack releases, then we did a Google Hangout with David Whitaker, we got an interview with Aimee Blackschleger , we hit a year of being around the interwebs and our alliances keep growing and many more.
We hope 2014 will be even better !
Once again, from the KnU team, happy new year ~
here’s to more awesome stuff !